John from Florida

Feb 13, 2016
Lake Worth FL
Hi...My name is John from Florida. We have a 15000 gallon pool, 16 x 30, diamond brite pool. We are using a 1 horsepower pump with a Harmsco paper cartridge filter. We are in the process of having our pool resurfaced and the pool company suggested we take a close look at salt systems, hence our visit to TFP. So now I'm off to find information about different systems. I know I'm in the right place.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

We are getting our pool resurfaced and the pool company doing the resurfacing suggested a NANO +DNP2 system that they were having a special on. We then came home and started doing our due diligence and found a couple more systems more to our liking. We are now pretty much down to the RJ30 or the SJ40, which th DSP will upgrade at no charge to an RJ55. I like the digital readout to keep an eye on the salt level without constant testing. My concern is that only the auto pilot has a check valve to slow down the water through the cell. Should this be a concern and I'd like to know your opinion on the two systems.

Thanks for your help.

John

South Florida
16 x 30 Diamond Brite pool w/about 1500 gallons
1 hp motor and Harmsco paper filter.