Jets jets and more jets...

Jaxcmc

Platinum Supporter
Jan 31, 2016
Macclenny Florida
Back wall in deepend. The three capped PVC pipes on the deck in the rocks were about 15 inches high connected to a air filter, all positioned under the diving board my insurance company made me take out. Each set of 4 jets has its own control valve at the pumping station. my signature has what I'm putting in, this week. Anybody want to take a stab at why you would but 8 jets so close to each other on a 40ft pool???image.jpg

Jets to break the surface tension for divers. I'll bet someone was a competitive diver.

I finished rebuilding my pumping station. The 3hp Pentair pushes all 24 jets really good...The 8 jets on the back wall push a lot of water but not enough for resistance swimming ( bummed)... But it all makes since now.....the diving board I took out although very old was a spring board. It never crossed my mind......in the world of pool ownership, you can learn something everyday!!!!

How come they made you take the board out? Did they say you'll pay higher rates, or zero coverage if you left it in place?

And, really, to break surface tension? Oh wait, I think I get it. So if the caps were removed you'd have bubbles like a spa, breaking the surface tension....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
How come they made you take the board out? Did they say you'll pay higher rates, or zero coverage if you left it in place?

And, really, to break surface tension? Oh wait, I think I get it. So if the caps were removed you'd have bubbles like a spa, breaking the surface tension....

Insurance company made me take it out, long story.... An added bonus I noticed yesterday any leaves or anything, its gets pushed to the shallow end very quickly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.