Who is swimming??

My pool water broke 61F today as we've been in the 80's for a few days in a row now. We're forecasted to have day time temps in the low 90's by the middle of next week. My SWG has awakened from its winter slumber and I really wish I had a solar cover to help retain the heat better.

I dunno...I might fire up the gas heater if the water gets warm enough and throw the kids in ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

I am being tempted if only we can continue having sunny days and warmer weather I may be braving the water in another couple of weeks, it was 72 when I checked on Friday with the solar heater running.

Extremely jealous here! I'm with Marian... Another good 6 weeks n I'll be opening.

Me me me! water temp was 65, air temp was 84, so I figured it's just like the lake I grew up on in NY, in July :)

(Although, I had my left foot wrapped up in a plastic bag, since I destroyed my ankle and they have me in a boot! Nothin's stopping me!)

Wait - I guess I don't count since I'm just west on the 60 from you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It has been so nice out, but the pool is still 65. We haven't used the heater on the pool yet - only the hot tub - no idea how long the warm up would last if we did warm it - oh so tempting.

It has been so nice out, but the pool is still 65. We haven't used the heater on the pool yet - only the hot tub - no idea how long the warm up would last if we did warm it - oh so tempting.

Same situation here. SWG woke up from its winter slumber and the water is gaining and holding a little bit of heat each day. Unfortunately, trying to go from 65F to 80F would use A LOT of gas....I'm sure your gas utility company would looooove that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.