sizing of SWG

Feb 11, 2016
Lafayette
Not sure if you are wanting to stay with a NAME brand SWG, but I love my curcupool SWG.. I have only had it for 1 year but it has worked great... I did have an error on it and I called the company and they next day aired a complete new system to me...

Just so you know, they always have a special and almost always a free upgrade :)

at 1100 or so and a free upgrade to RJ60 3.2 pounds per day at 100% CircuPool® RJ-45 Salt Pool System
http://www.discountsaltpool.com/CircuPool-RJ-Series-Chlorine-Generator-Manual.pdf

Mine is the SJ series but it only does 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% but I still like it but I control the amount of chlorine by pump runtime

at 800 for the SJ55 and a free upgrade at 2.35 pounds a day CircuPool® SJ-40 Salt Pool System
http://www.circupool.com/downloads/sj_20150516.pdf

and a 7 year prorated warranty even when you install it..

First Year - No charge for parts.
Second Year - No charge for parts.
Third Year - Parts supplied at 50% of normal price.
Fourth Year - Parts supplied at 60% of normal price.
Fifth Year - Parts supplied at 70% of normal price.
Sixth Year - Parts supplied at 80% of normal price.
Seventh Year - Parts supplied at 90% of normal price.
How are these sized. I was trying to figure out pool size rating for each.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Each manufacture has a gallon rating for their cells and it is somewhat equal but not exact either.

This link has the amount of chlorine is generated in 24 hours with the output at 100% for most cells, Full Market Comparison of Salt Water Chlorine Generators for Swimming Pools.

A larger sized cell will last longer as compared to a smaller cell and the larger cell will need less run time to produce the amount of chlorine needed for the pool.

I recommend to get a cell that is 2 or more times larger than the actual gallon size of the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.