Contractors in Las Vegas

Hawk-i

Feb 8, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
Greetings all, I hope this quick note finds you all in good spirits. I posted earlier in a different thread and it has been suggested that I try this thread for a chance at better success. I have started the process of being a Owner/Builder for an in-ground pool in Las Vegas. I, however, am running into a slight problem with finding reliable contractors. So I am turning to this community in hopes that some of those in Las Vegas that have had luck in sub-contracting their projects would be willing to share their contractor list with me. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. So far I feel that I have good responses on excavation and rebar. Plumbing has been a nightmare and I have not yet moved on to shotcrete or decking. Again any assistance is greatly appreciated .

hello! I am also trying to be owner/builder for inground pool. This is all new to me. I have received bids from different contractors and it's ridiculous! Can you please give me some insight on how to start and the process? Thank you in advance!

Greetings QingGuy! I am a Las Vegas resident just getting started on my owner build. I am about to permit with county and am looking for subs as well. I have only one sub for a couple of portions of the build and would like to bid on at least 3. Any advice would be appreciated. I have viewed you project and am impressed with the results. I'm hoping I can get mine looking similar. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.