Walmart pool supply and Coleman opinion

Jul 20, 2012
SE Minnesota
I'm looking for an Intex Ultra Frame 26'x52" pool and have a few questions.

1. When does Walmart typically get their supply of pools for online ordering?
2. How much have you paid for the Intex 26'x52" at Walmart?
3. I see they currently have a Coleman 26'x52" for sale online for $999. Does anyone know if these pools are any good? They look like an Intex Ultra Frame.

In my memory they get their supplies the first of March. I posted last year around this time asking if Walmart had stopped selling Intex pools and shortly after posting it on here they started up again. I've seen them for around $600 on Walmart.com. Hope this helps

I'm looking for an Intex Ultra Frame 26'x52" pool and have a few questions.

1. When does Walmart typically get their supply of pools for online ordering?
2. How much have you paid for the Intex 26'x52" at Walmart?
3. I see they currently have a Coleman 26'x52" for sale online for $999. Does anyone know if these pools are any good? They look like an Intex Ultra Frame.

I think I got my 26'X52" Intex at Walmart at the end of May last year for $899. I had to drive an hour, as they didn't stock that size in my local store. I saw it later for around $849, maybe less. (I should have waited to buy it cheaper, as it sat in the box for over a month while I prepped the ground, but I wanted to make sure I got one.)

The poles on the Coleman are narrower than the Intex, but other than that, I'm not sure of the differences.

Knock on wood, after owning three different Intexes, (upgraded sizes) we haven't had any problems with any of them.mwe love the space the 26' offers!

Thanks all! I think I will just have to be patient, gonna be hard to do. I'll check Sam's and keep watching online for the intex. I'm shying away from the Coleman pool, just not enough reviews out there and though it looks the same, it is made by a different company.

I've too have had very good luck with my intex easy set after 7 years of setting up and taking down I've only had a few pin holes, but its time for an upgrade!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Walmart had Intex 26 x 52 ultra frames for sale online in mid February and they lasted for about a week and are now out of stock, they must be popular. I'm guessing this trend will continue when they get another shipment. For those looking for one check walmart.com daily. Price in Feb was $699 + tax with free pick-up in store or shipped to home for around $100.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.