Can't decide pebble tec Ocean Blue or Midnight blue

You should first decide if you want pebbletec or the smaller pebblesheen product. From what I can see Ocean Blue only comes in the minipebble pebblesheen product while the midnight blue is the larger pebble product.

A quick google image search shows the midnight blue looking a tad green in certain light.

You should first decide if you want pebbletec or the smaller pebblesheen product. From what I can see Ocean Blue only comes in the minipebble pebblesheen product while the midnight blue is the larger pebble product.

A quick google image search shows the midnight blue looking a tad green in certain light.

My PB said I can get either color in the pebble sheen. I've only seen the ocean blue in person and not the midnight. I was wondering if anyone has a midnight blue pool experience? Some pics online look blue in each color and others green. So hard to tell.

There are quite a few factors that impact the perceived color of water in a pool. Clouds, trees, reflections, shadows, etc. Sometimes my water has a greenish hue to it depending on how the sunlight filters through the trees, we have lots of trees. Sometimes it is bluish if the sky is super blue and clear. Sometimes it has no hue at all and you just see straight to the bottom. But, one thing is certain, with TFPC my water is always crystal clear and looks great.

I wouldn't be too worried about the subtle differences between the colors that are in the same color family. If you like most of the pics you see of a particular color then you will be happy with it.

For what its worth here is the exact color you posted a photo of

StoneScapes Touch of Glass Midnight Blue with JewelScapes Midnight Blue Glass Blend

Pool Finish:
Custom Color

StoneScapes & JewelScapes Custom Glass Blend | National Pool Tile Group

StoneScapes-Midnight-Blue-with-JewelScapesMidnightBlueGlassBlend%2CCA%286%29.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.