Fiberglass Install, SB Ranch McKinney TX

Feb 8, 2016
McKinney
Hi There, I'm in Stonebridge Ranch, McKinney. I have been hemming and hawing and bidding pools for over a year now & am so ready to pull the trigger. I recently started to consider a fiberglass pool because the set back requirements for the standard gunite pool is 5' to the water's edge. I heard a rumor that with a "modular" pool, the builder can be more liberal with the set backs because technically the pool could be moved. We considered a vinyl lined pool, but they are not allowed in SBRanch. Ugh! I really just want to chat with someone who has been through a fiberglass pool project in McKinney, TX, preferably in Stonebridge Ranch. Even if you are not in SBRanch, would you mind sharing your sales consultant? Thanks in advance!

This is an old thread but I'm looking for insight into fiberglass pool installations in North DFW (Plano, Frisco, McKinney) -Did you end up going with fiberglass - who was your builder and what would you advise to someone contemplating a fiberglass pool build?

Hey TPR, Welcome to TFP.

You might want to start a new thread, and ask for others going FG in your area to post or PM you. By the looks of this one, you aren't likely to hear back from the OP here. Best of luck on whatever you choose, and enjoy the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.