New Pool Owner-Frisco TX

Feb 7, 2016
frisco
Hello everyone:

Just took the plunge (sorry) and had a pool installed (14x40). We are happy so far but....

We need recommendations on a service to come out and clean and maintain the pool.

Looking forward to browsing (and contributing) to the forums.

Thanks!

HI! Welcome to TFP. We would love to see a picture of your pool and area.

I wanted to point out that here at TFP our goal is to teach pool owners how to take care of their own pool. We find we do a MUCH better job than any service or pool store. It is cheaper as well!

Let me know if that is something you are interested in and I can get you headed in the right direction.

Kim

Hello fellow Texan. Our pool is 16x40, and I can attest that water testing and maintenance is very-much a real possibility to manage on your own with fantastic results. All you need is the right test kit (none of those paper strips or pool store generic sets) and you'll be halfway there. If you have any questions about what needs to be done, just ask us. Many folks here ready to help. Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Hello. Have you decided if you'd like to try and maintain your pool? It's very simple and far better than what a pool store would ever give. Please look around and read pool school.