Pebble Picture Thread

Jan 31, 2016
Sonora, California
I have been searching for hours for "real" pictures of different pebble finishes and still have more searching to go. So I thought it might be a good idea to create a thread where everyone could post pictures of their finished pools with their pebble finish in the description. Hopefully this helps many others too! Thanks!

hhuang your pool turned out gorgeous!!! Such a vibrant blue!!

- - - Updated - - -

I love the idea of this thread where folks can come and scroll through to compare finishes and water colors without going to a zillion different websites!

I'll definately post mine when it's finished.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
1daf8e9787e79a4d74a3bad6b416279d.jpg

Midnight lye stonescapes

Sent from my SGP561 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bonanza
Hhuang, thst is really sharp. Top shelf design and execution. Perfection all the way.

Thanks. I was really happy with the end result especially given that I was not on the ground for the build at all. When I arrived during Xmas time the only thing left to do was the glass beads and water fill. So I was a bit anxious during the entire build as receiving pics every now and then didn't exactly give me comfort that all the measurements were spot on as designed and agreed

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.