Stonescapes Tropics Blue information, Please and HELP!

Jun 28, 2015
Carrollton, Tx
We are redoing our pool and have decided to go with the Stonescape product. We are trying a achieve a true blue water color with a 5ft pool that gets total sun during the day in Hot Dallas. Midnight Blue is just to dark for my liking BUT...we are looking strongly at Tropics Blue. I do not want any green! It this the correct choice or do you recommend another besides Tahoe Blue? What about Aqua Blue? To light?
Can anyone send me a picture of their pool that has the Tropic Blue?
Thanks!

Here are three views of our 3.5 to 5 foot pool ( looking towards the shallow end) with tropics blue.

Right after filling:
attachment.php

Then a week or so later in the morning:
attachment.php

and in the afternoon:
attachment.php

No night shots, but at night time, with the LED light on it is whatever color the light shows and I see no evidence of the normal color.

This is a modified tropics blue...I had my PB add 20% of Stonescapes jewelscape glass beads in place of the tri color mini pebbles that is a part of the tropics blue formula. The tri color pebbles (blue red green) are okay but replacing those with the tri color jewelscape glass beads (light blue, dark blue and clear) really added a lot more depth...also ask your PB to add extra abalone shells and to be sure he saves some of it to hand cast it at the finish trowel stage so it doesn't get as buried in the mix

Revised%20Pool%201_zps941xxaop.jpg

For more on this, see

Anxiety Over...Replaster looks fabulous

Welcome wood. Have you decided on your finish?

And to the others... amazing pools. I love that blue! So refreshing.

This is a modified tropics blue...I had my PB add 20% of Stonescapes jewelscape glass beads in place of the tri color mini pebbles that is a part of the tropics blue formula. The tri color pebbles (blue red green) are okay but replacing those with the tri color jewelscape glass beads (light blue, dark blue and clear) really added a lot more depth...also ask your PB to add extra abalone shells and to be sure he saves some of it to hand cast it at the finish trowel stage so it doesn't get as buried in the mix

Revised%20Pool%201_zps941xxaop.jpg

For more on this, see

Anxiety Over...Replaster looks fabulous

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for the idea and info!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk