return part

TJTJ

Oct 18, 2015
Orinda, California
Hello All - not sure where to post my question. I'm trying to aerate my pool, just raise PH. I'd like to input PVC pipe in my return thread. My problem is I can't twist off a unnecessary part as I think it is glued. I believe I have a 1.5" or 2.0" female thread that screws into a return. I will post a pic and hopefully the forum will steer me in the right direction where I can purchase. Thanks.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Hi,
those are just bushings / adapters to reduce the pipe size. There is nothing special about them. They are regular PVC and you should be able to find them at big box store, plumbing supplies or anywhere else with a larget selection of PVC pipe and fittings.

Its a couple different parts that will have to fit together and yeah, if you take it with you, Im sure you can get what you need. I dont know about your HD, but mine doesnt have a very good selection of PVC fittings. Lowes is better for this type of thing IMO.

I seriously doubt the pool store would be of any help at all on this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.