Need help with Wet Edge finish

My wife and I are going back and forth between the Luna Quartz and the Pearl or Satin Matrix finishes for our pool/spa build. Our concern is roughness, is the Quartz a smoother finish than the Pearl or Satin? Thanks!

I would think Satin Matrix would be fine. However, I'm not to sure I would get a WetEdge pool. I am building one and had a lot of issues with customer service. I had an issue with my pb over having the WetEdge name on my contract it was missing. I wanted information as it pertains to warranty and how do I make sure it's the right pool.

They were extremely unhelpful or offenceful even though per my explanation our goals were the same.

That said if you have a little more money go prism matrix. However maybe avoid them all together. The other plaster companies may be equally as shady.

A disagreement or misunderstanding with your PB should have no reflection on WetEdge.

The quality of the product and your clash with the PB over it are really unrelated.

That said, I have no opinion good or bad on a Wetedge finish.

If you want completely smooth and don't want to go with quartz, take a look at Wet Edge Primera Stone. It has aggregate, glass beads, etc. incorporated into the mix, but after it's applied it's polished smooth. My PB has it in his pool and he had me go look at it, and it really is gorgeous....and very smooth. I was going to go with Stonescapes, but now I'm looking at Prism Matrix. This is such a tough decision! Good luck.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.