duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Because the "Vendor Corner" is eliminated (or about to be), I am posting this where I hope the most can see it. Pardon my commercialization of the site for a short announcement.

The main TFTestKits website is down, but an alternate is available at http://www.TFTestKits.Net/.

If you have any problems placing an order, simply send an email to: TFTestkits@ hughes.net and tell us what you would like. We'll communicate back to you and makr it very easy to order.

End of commercial announcement, Folks....Thanks :lol:

waterbear said:
Dave, is this a temporary or permanent change? I ask because I have a link to your site in my sig and want to know if I need to update it.
Looks kinda permanant - It appears that the .com domain belongs to someone in Germany.
Not sure how all that happened, but that's how the WHO info plays out.

It's permanent. It's a long story but the domain expired without me getting notice. The registrar tech folks say all will be well on Monday and I can retain the name but what the plans are (in case something doesn't go well) is to make the .net name the permanent site and make the .com name simply redirect to the .net site.

I have changed my link. I would suggest everyone else change to the .net site just in case something else goes wrong on Monday....Thanks

It has not been redirected. I had hoped to have it resolved but it didn't work. I am still working on it and it's not time to change any more links than necessary just yet. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.