LifeTime Supporter
Sep 20, 2014
Pleasanton, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just wanted to chime in and offer an off season thanks to all of the knowledgeable folks around here that help everyone make taking care of their pool a snap. Thanks for monitoring the site so well and offering such prompt answers to people in need of them. The only problem I have now is that there isn't much to do with my pool anymore(haha!)-once you start following the trouble free method and then get to know your pool, it's almost too easy. I've tried to come up with questions to participate more on the forum, but there just aren't any right now(now that I said that I should probably look outside to make sure the pool isn't green, haha.) Not quite confident enough to help others with problems yet, but maybe someday. Thanks again.

Blue that is so awesome to read! I was were you are when I started. What I did was read and read some more. I would pick a topic and read every thread I could find on it to learn about that topic. Once I felt I could hold my own on that topic I moved to the next one.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.