Fiber optic lights, no hook up on board.

Jan 19, 2016
Smyrna/tn
Ok guys, here we go.

I have a Balboa four winds spa tub. It's a 2005 model. I've been working on it as problems arise and I am quite fond of it, even if I don't like the green color of the shell.
It was a one owner and I bought it used but it literally looked brand new. The owners (both women, which shows why it was taken care of lol) had the fourwinds factory delivery guy work on it as the factory is in my town and he offers to work cheap. He isn't cheap but he makes u think he is. The owners kept meticulous notes on the factory paperwork every time a repair was completed.
Once he came out and replaced something. According to the notes that didn't fix it. He then came out and installed a new board. I imagine he stole it from the factory or got it at a discount, or heck they may give it to him if it's got a blemish on it. Either way the notes said after his fix the fiber optic lights on the tub stopped working. The notes even say he couldn't figure out why (which I think was him just acting like he didn't know)
One look inside and I found the lights aren't hooked up.
It has a white four prong connector like the pumps do. However, there is no place to plug it in. I am assuming he installed a "similar" looking board.
My question is, 1 could I just have no idea what I'm looking for. In that case I'm the idiot.
Or 2 am I right and it just doesn't have a place to put it because this board is for a different model or a model with different accessories?

As soon as I figure out how to post a picture I will. Currently I have no flipping idea. If there is a picture, I obviously figured it out.

As always thanks in advance guys.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.