SoCA Shout out, Stone Scapes Tropic Blue and Aqua Blue, Let me see your pool!

Titan7

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2015
Peoria, AZ
Hello, neither my PB or the plaster can refer me to see either of these colors in person. After realizing that cameras and monitors can produce false results I am appealing to fellow board members who are within 100 miles of Fullerton. I understand it's a lot to ask and I am a stranger, but I promise not to stock you or stay longer that a few minutes to see these colors in-person. Thanks again!

Otherwise it's going to be the old coin flip, well, sort of.

I know of an Aqua Blue in Temecula that you can see and there are several Tropics and Tahoe Blue pools in Corona (I much prefer Tropics). The last few have been Midnight Blue. I think that's what all the cool guys are doing :cool:

Dparnell just did Aqua Blue in Eastvale. Hes not far from you. Send him a PM and tell him I sent you.

Thanks buddy, I have an member here a couple miles from my house with aqua that I will be able to see, I will send a note to dparnell, thanks, let me know on any Tropics hook ups in Corona, I might be able to hit both on the same day. Yep, was set on tropics, wife wants to see both live if possible, I made the mistake of looking at large pictures on one of my 23" monitors, I moved the image to the other 23" ( I use dual monitors) and the pool literally changed colors, different brand monitors but wow, that made me decide I really need to see these in person if possible. I like the free shells in the tropic but also love the aqua. If this helps, I do not want ANY GREEN tint.

Thank Bdavis (TFP Guide) ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.