The Vendor Corner has gone away

JasonLion

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
The Vendor Corner area has been removed.

It wasn't being used very much and many of the posts that were there would actually have been more appropriate in other parts of the site. All of the vendors who have been around answering technical questions are still around and answering questions in the other parts of the forum.

For sales, shipping, and customer service type questions, you should contact the vendors directly.

Perhaps I am just missing it somewhere in my searches but could you consider re-adding the TF100 threads. There was a couple about comparing testkits to the Taylor, reading CYA and the black dot, that could still be helpful to others....

Perhaps they were in order threads but I cant find them now, guessing in that section.

All of the posts in the Vendor Corner that were not about order processing have been moved to other forums appropriate to teir subject matter. The posts you are asking about were put in the water testing forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.