Seriously?

It has one review on amazon. I can't tell if it's sarcastic or not but it cracked me up

"Thank you ALFI! Before I discovered the FireHotTub-YE Round Fire Burning Portable Outdoor Fiberglass Soaking Hot Tub, I had never found a way to fulfill my lifelong ambition to turn my family into a lovely bowl of soup!"

I think I'd get a non working fiberglass spa for 4 and run some PVC FURTHER away from it and make a copper heating coil over a fire pit with a circulation pump. This doesn't have a pump. For off grid a 12volt bilge pump or pond pump would do. Take the other $4K and buy a nice geothermal for the pool !!

Those old wooden hot tubs that were wood fired at least had some class.

IMHO, It's just way to small and $4,500 Yikes.

It does come in different colors if that's what's holding you back :? There is a factory where they are made, check out the video.
[NEW] ALFI brand FireHotTub-YE Round Fire Burning Portable Outdoor Fiberglass Soaking [2014] - YouTube

Looks like an oversize guacamole bowl.

I do sort of the same thing when brewing beer I have a coil I submerge into my brewing beer, I pump water out of the pool through the coil and back to cool the brew down from a boil to fermenting temperature. Of course I am not doing it to heat the pool just save water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Haha I did a search here to see if anyone has used one of these. My husband was working at someone’s house and they offered to barter for one of these. He sent me a picture and there was no way to see the scale of what it was and I thought it was just a bowl with a lid on it. Super strange but we are a little off beat so I told him I want it! Lol I’ll have to see if he ends up getting it and do a mini review here. We do love our fire pit and the little wine table tempts me.... [emoji23]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.