A new member

Hi to everyone. I am a newbie to forums so bare with me. I have been so frustrated lately trying to order from Pool Solutions. I could not register, or order or even get a return email and I have no idea what is wrong with the website, but thank goodness i could read the forums and found out about this site........Yippeeee. You guys have a great site and I am educating myself everyday now with the information contained here. I just ordered the TF100 and should get in within a few days. I have had a pool for 6 yrs, and have always had good clean clear water with the exceptions of a few times. BUT, I like knowing more about what i am doing and this site is fantastic, so thanks again. I look forward to asking some questions and just getting to know water chemistry a little better..........

poolsoutions/poolforum has not been selling anything or taking new members in it's forum for a few years now.
The guy that runs it has gone into hiding, so it seems.
It's really the big reason why we came into existence!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.