Who are you? How did u choose your handle?

Back in 1999 I joined my first Auto Enthusiast forum- I was then in the process of Buying a 2000 F150 in Silver. That and i have no imagination.
I later moderated that forum, then acquired a couple other Ford related Forums

You guys think you have no imagination? My last name is Donaldson, I just removed the A. Not unimagitive enough? How about the fact that my dad created it for our first email account and I ended up stealing it from him. I am bad at names, both making them and remembering them.

Of course, I just created an account to read the forum. I just wanted a clean pool, I didn't think I was going to become an active member.

From my HTC One via Tapatalk

Otter has been a nickname since I was in my teens and there was a song named "Jenny" which featured the phone number 867.5309. When I got my first email account years ago, the "09" (10 character maximum) wouldn't fit so I shortened it and this has been a username for years.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Piper Mike
I play the bagpipes and this is my name on two bagpipe forums. I figured it's easier to remember if I always keep the same name. Also my first name is Mike. With so many different things to remember I just made it a bit easier for me. This is a fun thread

Piper Mike
I play the bagpipes and this is my name on two bagpipe forums. I figured it's easier to remember if I always keep the same name. Also my first name is Mike. With so many different things to remember I just made it a bit easier for me. This is a fun thread

OH I LOVE the bagpipes! Do you have any ytubes? We have a local band named Krooked Kilts that play rock and roll with bagpipes!

Kim

My handle is not associated with what you might think. All my closest friends have called me Divin Dave for years now. About all I can divulge, is it had something to do with drinking entirely too many tequila shots (i have sworn off those for life). I can tell ya this though. I earned my nick name the hard way.

Skippy/Skipper was my husband's childhood nick-name, and when our pool build was finally finished and we looked at it and I said "Well Yippee Skippy!".

Skippy and I both discuss posts here on the forum, but I tend to type better so I do most of the answering ;)

Yippee :flower:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.