Changing rollers on Tiger Shark/Aquavac Robot

So, you are either changing from sponge to plastic, or vice versa?

On an aquabot, on each roller, there are a couple of plastic tabs, that have arrows on the ends, which insert into a slot.

You just have to unlatch them, and you can take off the sponge/plastic. Do the reverse to install.

It's been a while since I did this, but it was pretty easy, takes a few minutes, and no tools required.

Randy

Thanks Randy for your quick response - changing from plastic to Sponge. But I think Aquabot is different to Tiger Shark (also Hayward 'Aquavac' over here in France) as I don't have those arrows and I think I need to remove the cover assembly to replace the complete roller - ouch!

I looked on the internet, and it is different.
I found this diagram
http://www.aquavacsystems.com/TigerShar ... _18-1.html

It looks like there are a bunch of little interlocking tabs that hold it together.
Based on that, you still don't need to disassembly it.

I would look for a seam in roller, as that is probably where it comes apart.

Is the sponge roller a rectangle, that would wrap around the inner roller, and then you would have to attach the ends? That's what I had to do.

Randy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.