Dolphin Nautilus Plus - if you have one, how long does the Cycle run?

cody21

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
Lafayette, Ca / USA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just purchased a Dolphin Nautilus PLUS on Amazon. Aside from no option at purchase time to get the correct Brushes for my Fiberglass IG pool, the cleaning cycle seems to be 2 hours and not the 3 as advertised. I initilly thought it was because the Filters clogged - and in fact the 1st run they were very dirty. So I cleaned them & ran it again. Same thing - about 2 hours in it stopped (the Light remains on though). So cleaned again, somewhat dirty again. Ran a 3rd time & again, 2 hours it stopped - filters NOT dirty.

How long does yours run for the cleaning cycle? Does the Light on the power unit actually go OUT when done? My power light remains ON when the unit stops moving.

(I find the Manual that came with this not very thorough - nor is the one online at Maytronics).

Thanks in advance.

I do not know what to tell you about the cycle time, it would be worth a call to Maytronics to find out. I have a Dolphin Triton Plus and my power supply blue power light also stays on when the cleaner has reached the end of its cycle. One tip, if you do not have a caddy be sure to put something on the bottom of the cleaner when storing it so that the tracks are not bearing the weight of the unit.

Yea, certainly differing information. I also would be curious to hear from anyone that has the Nautilus PLUS as to how long their's runs. I confirmed that there is nothing stuck in the propellers as well. I also would have expected the Light on the Power Unit to go out when the cycle ends. Mine just stays lit when the unit stops running. And honestly, the Product Info & Instructions are really lacking for this expensive unit. Thanks !

The power light staying on after the cycle ends is normal. It wont go off unless you push the button. Mine does that too.

And I agree, the paperwork isn't the greatest. Seems like that's the norm for just about any product related to swimming pools, not just cleaners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.