Flo error

Jan 14, 2016
Buchanan MI
I have a,2003 Sundance cameo hot tub. I recently replaced the circulation pump on it when I was getting g error. Now error is back but the pump is running. Tell flow switch is opening and closing lie it should. Could tell switch just be bad. I've tried running without telling filter also and error still comes on

Welcome to the forum Jason :wave:

" I've tried running without telling filter also and error still comes on "

Did you try running it without the filter ??

How does the force of the water feel coming out of the jets ??

Had a similar issue with my Sundance tub as well. Ended up taking the garden hose and running some water into the outlet where the heated water comes out for a few minutes (without pump running of course). You have to hold the hose nozzle against it to force the water in. That cured my FLO error.

That could have been caused by air in the plumbing lines. My hot tub specifies to fill it by putting the hose in the filter housing to push the air up and out of the plumbing. Some people have been able to bleed the air out of their plumbing by opening unions inside their tub. Others have had to drain and refill through the filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.