Rheem M5350 Ti-E Heat Pump

Jan 12, 2016
naples, fl
hoping for some advice out there. I have the captioned unit on a home I just bought. As would be the case [:mad:], the heater is now acting up and it is also long out of warranty:(. There is a digital display that does not consistently respond to my 'commands'. is it fair to say that the 'control module' is gone and I need to replace it? I am fairly handy and it appears that I could remove the top grate of the unit to access the control module and swap it out? might I be lucky and a new control module [around $450] not be the problem?? thanks folks!

Sorry you haven't received a response. Unfortunately, I have little knowledge of heat pumps but due to an idea recent placed in my head, I am researching all that I can.

If you still don't receive a response, perhaps send a PM to ps0303 or Pool Clown here on the forum. They seem to be the resident experts on most heaters, especially the Raypak/Rheems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.