Naples Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-30
Hi, I'm in south Florida and have an in-ground pool with spa about 30x18. Heat pump heater, cartridge filter and chlorine.

I've had two pools in the past, an above-ground and another in-ground. I used to have a pool service care for this pool before I lived here full time. I found that they really didn't do much at all, once they get to know who is not in town they spend 5 minutes on it before they go off to the next sucker. The last straw was when I replaced the cartridge and when I returned, found that my new cartridge was replaced with a used one. Since I canned them and am caring for it myself.

I like to have my pool as perfect as I can get it. I don't do anything special just try to keep up with it. I hope to pick up some pointers here and try to keep it perfect and maybe even find ways to do it with less effort, not that it takes much time now.

:wave:

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

When you have a chance, please update your Profile to include your equipment and pool specs in your signature. Go to User Control Panel, then Profile, then Edit Signature.

Glad to have you join us! :wink:

Thanks for the welcomes!

I have updated my sig, I really don't know how many gallons it is. It's a "free form" shape going from about 3.5 ft to probably 6' then the spa. I suspect it's probably around 15,000 gal?