Liner pool install construction pic

Apr 23, 2009
Started a liner pool installation in November.....getting ready to open it up and use it for the first time next week.............

Nothing fancy

My backyard before
IMG_3569.jpg

Took out about 100 trees
IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

Stumps removed.....preparing
IMG_1082.jpg

Ready
IMG_1276.jpg

The dig
IMG_3901.jpg

Framed
IMG_3908.jpg

Set
IMG_3931.jpg

The works
IMG_3924.jpg

Built berms for privacy with extra dirt
IMG_3937.jpg

Backfilled
IMG_3948.jpg

Paver coped edge
IMG_3973.jpg

Concrete
IMG_3986.jpg

Vermiculite and Portland cement mix bottom
IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

Liner install
IMG_4013.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

Firepit
IMG_4029.jpg

Waterfall construction
IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

Buttoned up for the winter
IMG_4049.jpg

Basketball court added
IMG_4059.jpg

Alternate views
IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

A few weeks ago from my the deck...waiting for grass
IMG_4088.jpg

I'll take a few more after we open the pool next Wednesday

cobra46 said:
Very very nice. :goodjob:

You live in a beautiful area. I like the way you reused to flat stones to make the waterfall.
e

Thanks I am 30 minutes outside Philadelphia in South Jersey it really is very nice here.

We struggled with the pool design, we didn't want just a pool sitting out in the yard we wanted to tie it in with the existing back yard. The old slate patio was 5000sqft all wrapped with the stone wall (as well as the tree beds). My wife came up with the idea to reuse the wall stone in the waterfall and I wanted the firepit. We also tried to tie the slate into the pool area with the walkway as well as the firepit area.

FWIW the pool is 50' X 39' not sure how many gallons but it is the biggest pool the installer has done in 2 years. Salt water, 400,000BTU gas heater, 2 LED lights ETC.....

The grass is coming in great and I'll take a few pictures after the open the pool up next week.

Thanks for all the kind comments

smuggs said:
that does look great! what part of South Jersey? Looks like you're somewhere on the edge of the Pine Barrens.

I'm in Gloucester county as well :goodjob: .....I moved here a few years ago from Shamong where I was a piney. FWIW, I moved to NJ from San Diego in 2002......I'm not a native.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.