THIS is an epic build

Dec 23, 2015
Severna Park, MD
Buddy of mine is building an epic pool in SC with synchronized water fountains

Follow the build here (you have to register to see pics)

27280ac6cbf9aed607649317c8210441.jpg

Sent by incredibly fast electrons

It looks elaborate, but why don't you encourage your buddy to chronicle it here, or do it for him? Instead of asking our members to sign up on another website? I have removed your link, but if you or he wish to do as I suggested, I'm sure our members would love to see it.

He's chronicled it on a Ferrari car site thread. The thread is over 60 pages and growing. I don't think he has time to post on two sites. I know I don't have the time to copy his posts and paste here.

I'll post a final pic when all the construction is completed (pool house, guest house, wine cellar, fountains, pool, etc).

Just a hunch but I think he won't be worrying about maintaining the pool himself ;)

It's going to be great (house and all). He should hire a helicopter/photog to take an aerial pic of the property once everything is completed. I had a customer who did that and it was so nice/cool to have. This picture looks like it was from a helicopter or maybe just a crane?

He's chronicled it on a Ferrari car site thread. The thread is over 60 pages and growing. I don't think he has time to post on two sites. I know I don't have the time to copy his posts and paste here.

I'll post a final pic when all the construction is completed (pool house, guest house, wine cellar, fountains, pool, etc).

I will volunteer to post all of his pics here and in return he'll let me house sit for a week this summer. :eek:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not even close...it's more than just a pool and synchronized music waltzing fountains

1. Guest houses (2)

2. 7 Car garage

3 Dedicated. 2 channel audio room

4. Wine cellar and tasting room and support kitchen

5. Art Gallery

6. Billiard Room

7. Commercial Kitchen

8. Outdoor covered seating area /fireplace,

9. Pool.

10. Waltzing Waters fountain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a hunch but I think he won't be worrying about maintaining the pool himself ;)

It's going to be great (house and all). He should hire a helicopter/photog to take an aerial pic of the property once everything is completed. I had a customer who did that and it was so nice/cool to have. This picture looks like it was from a helicopter or maybe just a crane?

Was taken from his drone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.