Signed this morning, new build in Humble, TX

Plumbing and equipment install is complete minus electrical, to be completed tomorrow :)

Lots of digging
IMG_0397.jpg

Equipment
IMG_0399.jpg

My Flovis flow meter I specifically called out. This little jewel gives you the true system flow rate so you can accurately dial in your pump speed for water turn-over.
IMG_0402.jpg

Electrical goodies waiting in the wings.

IMG_0398.jpg

Wow that flow meter is awesome. I haven't seen one before. Next time I have to modify my plumbing I am putting one in!

Is it me or do your valves seem too low to the ground? I would think once you put rocks or something around your equipment it will partially cover them up.

Wow that flow meter is awesome. I haven't seen one before. Next time I have to modify my plumbing I am putting one in!

Is it me or do your valves seem too low to the ground? I would think once you put rocks or something around your equipment it will partially cover them up.

Just checked it out, camera angle doesn't show it well but there is at least a foot of dirt built up around them that will be graded off.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'd probably grade that dirt off myself to prevent preventable damage to the valves. The help isn't always so careful as you might wish.

ummgood: You don't need to modify your plumbing. Checkout TFTestkits.net. Under Flow Meters and PSI guages they have the FloVis Flow Meter retrofit kit. I have my eye on it. Just a few screws and you are all done. I may wait and replace when my check valve goes bad.

ummgood: You don't need to modify your plumbing. Checkout TFTestkits.net. Under Flow Meters and PSI guages they have the FloVis Flow Meter retrofit kit. I have my eye on it. Just a few screws and you are all done. I may wait and replace when my check valve goes bad.

I am pretty sure I don't have a check valve unfortunately.

Before we get plastered we must get stoned :D They have brought in a huge amount of huge Oklahoma Wister flagstone. It's piled all around the yard. Just starting the cuts now. The dust is flying. Wow they hand chisel the edges. This looks like a lot of hard work.

stone-1.jpg

Blaze, looking good! Houston here too, South Bay did my gunite last week as well. If you don't mind, can you post some pics of the coping when they're done? We're trying to decide between the OK Wistor or travertine coping. Would love to see yours when done.

Also, what stamped concrete design are you going with?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.