Robot recommendations for $900-$1k

Jan 12, 2011
Bel Air, MD
When is the best time to buy a robot? I am looking for one as well. Also, is it worth it to jump to the robots in the 9 - 1k range? My wife gave me the goahead to spend up to that much just trying to get the most bang for the buck for my money. Presently looking at the Dolphin Nautilus Plus...

Check out the Dolphin Triton Plus. I got one last month and it works great. This cleaner has dual motors and split brushes so it can turn on a dime, and top loading filters that are very easy to remove and clean. Comes with a caddy (required in my opinion) and a remote control for $1049 with free shipping and no tax. Here is the link to Sunplay.com where I got mine. They are an excellent on line vendor that I have always been very happy with.

http://www.sunplay.com/dolphin-triton-plus-pool-cleaner

Check out the Dolphin Triton Plus. I got one last month and it works great. This cleaner has dual motors and split brushes so it can turn on a dime, and top loading filters that are very easy to remove and clean. Comes with a caddy (required in my opinion) and a remote control for $1049 with free shipping and no tax. Here is the link to Sunplay.com where I got mine. They are an excellent on line vendor that I have always been very happy with.

http://www.sunplay.com/dolphin-triton-plus-pool-cleaner

so what is the advantage of a caddy is it just easier to carry? I can get a nautilus plus for like 690 just trying to see if its worth it to step up to the dolphin triton plus. What else do you get other than the caddy and remote for the extra 350 bucks?

The caddy makes it a lot easier to store and carry, plus provides a place to store the cable and power supply. Another thing is that you should not store the robot on its tracks or they will flatten out. The caddy provides a raised area to lift the robot up during storage. The Triton plus has dual motors and split brushes to make it more maneuverable to get into tight places. It also has a 2.5 hour cycle time and optional 1 hour quick clean cycle that does the floor only. The Nautilus would do the job for you, but I opted for a few more features.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.