Help with daughter's art project

I really appreciate the support. She had to build a blog for her digital graphics class, and it's sort of new for her - it's definitely not her preferred medium, as she's more of a 'fantasy/anime' type.
She did well with the setup, and she does have a certain... um... style of writing, so I'm pretty comfortable that she'll score well on her project, but she gets credits for hits as well.
And Heather sends "A big thanks to all who visit."

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Is it OK for me to respond on her site? (I saw a couple things in her blogs that I thought of commenting on, but wasn't sure she wanted input from her father's pool site friends 8) :-D )

Heather is creative and insightful (IF you can get on the same page she is on :wink:

Congrats on a great daughter!!

waste said:
Is it OK for me to respond on her site? (I saw a couple things in her blogs that I thought of commenting on, but wasn't sure she wanted input from her father's pool site friends 8) :-D )

Heather is creative and insightful (IF you can get on the same page she is on :wink:

Congrats on a great daughter!!
Sure, she appreciates pretty much all comments. Fortunately, our daughters still appreciate being associated with their family. Good kids - smart, don't drink, smoke or do drugs, have all been through AP or honors classes, and all have maintained 3.9+ GPAs. Aside from the occasional boyfriend sniffin' around, we really don't have much to complain about with them. Well, other than the cost. And the sheer volume of estrogen flowing around with three daughters. And the things that hang from the shower rod. And they like vegetables. Oh, and the hair. Holy Crud, the hair. Excuse me, now I have this sudden urge to stomp a spider or change the oil in something.

Thanks for the kind words. We're all a little outside the box here.

I would like to thank everyone for their visits and comments. This forum (along with a couple of rabbits that I may have pulled out of my hat) was instrumental in putting SOMEONE's daughter's blog at the top of the search engines. A search for "living falling down" (with quotes) has her number 1 on google, ask, live and technorati. Only hit second on yahoo, though. Not bad for a five day week.
Thanks, everyone!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.