Cleanning pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brenda, the first thing you need to do is get your own test kit. Once you have that it is easy!

Here is the link to the one we use and love:

TFTestkits.net

While you are waiting for your test kit to come in start reading here:

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

It will take quite a few reads for all of it to make sense but you will get it with our help!

Here is what we use to take care of our pools. Most of it can be bought at Target or Walmart! How neat is that??

Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Let us know when you get your test kit and we can walk you though the tests!

Kim

Hi Brenda,
if you're meaning keeping your water clean, Kimkats has provided excellent info. That's as easy as its going to get. There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but its not as diffult as our minds make it out to be.

If you talking about keeping leaves and dirt and such things out of the pool, the easiest solution is a good leaf rake (a big net to scoop stuff out), and a robot cleaner.
Other than a robot, then manual vacuum is going to be the only other way to get the dirt out.

Brenda, the first thing you need to do is get your own test kit. Once you have that it is easy!

Here is the link to the one we use and love:

TFTestkits.net

While you are waiting for your test kit to come in start reading here:

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

It will take quite a few reads for all of it to make sense but you will get it with our help!

Here is what we use to take care of our pools. Most of it can be bought at Target or Walmart! How neat is that??

Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Let us know when you get your test kit and we can walk you though the tests!

Kim

thanks, Can you tell me, how much i have to pay for the kit normally. Is it so much expensive?

Hi Brenda,
if you're meaning keeping your water clean, Kimkats has provided excellent info. That's as easy as its going to get. There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but its not as diffult as our minds make it out to be.

If you talking about keeping leaves and dirt and such things out of the pool, the easiest solution is a good leaf rake (a big net to scoop stuff out), and a robot cleaner.
Other than a robot, then manual vacuum is going to be the only other way to get the dirt out.

Thanks, Now I ll try to make a leaf rake. lets see what can i do for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.