Katchakid or AllSafe pool net, which one and why.

Mar 22, 2015
Bossier City, LA
I have quotes from both Katchakid and AllSafe pool nets. Both are priced the same. They both have great products, but I can't decide. Has anyone had both?
Which brand's anchors are least annoying to walk on..etc. Does one have better pulleys?
The plan is to make a decision in the next week and get the thing installed. I've put the pool net at the top of my to-do list before any other projects are started, so chime in tell me what made you choose one or the other.

I recently installed a Katchakid safety net and am very pleased with it!! My brother has a pool so when I bought my house about 1.5 months ago, it was a no brainer for me as I have a 9 y/o that can swim and a 4 y/o that can not swim. From the rep that came to our house to the installer, they were very professional and easy to deal with. I opted for the manual crank and have no issues, I can remove/add back the net within 10 minutes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.