Multiline Pipe Configuration

Dec 16, 2015
Southeast, PA
I have noticed some members reference the importance of having separate pipes for skimmers, returns, drains, water features, etc. to the pad. A great thread referencing this is here. Can anyone tell me if the below picture is a multiline configuration? It seems like it is, however every pipe doesn't have a separate valve.

PoolPad.jpg

I cannot read all of the pipes either. The two pipes sharing the same valve on the left are labeled return. The two pipes in the middle sharing the same valve are labeled deck jets. The 2 pipes sharing the same valve on the right are labeled skimmer and drain. That's all I can read from the picture.

It is difficult to tell from the picture and lack of info. Do you have a spa?

Your configuration does allow you to isolate each pipe. Its just a matter of more information on the details of your pool, spa, returns, and water features.

This actually isn't my pool. My PB has a ton of pictures of past builds and I have noticed all of the pads have a configuration pretty much like this one. I figured why not post a picture to find out if it is a multiline configuration? I want to make sure I have a multiline configuration when my pool is installed. Based on the diagram in the other thread, it seems to me like it is a multiline configuration in the picture with the exception that all of the pipes do not have separate valves.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.