What's your ultimate pool?

Bob, I'm sorry, but I have something very different in mind for a dream pool :-(

6 Feet wide!!!??? What kinda party can you have in there? :party:

Mine would be out on my large, secluded ranch. It would be indoor/outdoor, pretty big sized, with a large 20' deep end (for scuba divers) with a rock cliff over-hang. It would have a swim up bar, attached lazy river, and a grotto with a bar and accommodations that would house two couples overnight in luxurious comfort. Waterfalls and natural scenery galore. It would employ a full time pool man, bartenders, and cocktail waitresses as needed.

Everyone on TFP is invited for the big summer bash every July. :whoot: :whoot:

Bob, I'm sorry, but I have something very different in mind for a dream pool :-(

That's ok, that's why everyone can have opinions <G>

6 Feet wide!!!??? What kinda party can you have in there? :party:

I view pools in terms of my ability to exercise and swim. I love to swim. Floating doesn't do much for me <G>

Mine would be out on my large, secluded ranch. It would be indoor/outdoor, pretty big sized, with a large 20' deep end (for scuba divers) with a rock cliff over-hang. It would have a swim up bar, attached lazy river, and a grotto with a bar and accommodations that would house two couples overnight in luxurious comfort. Waterfalls and natural scenery galore. It would employ a full time pool man, bartenders, and cocktail waitresses as needed.

Everyone on TFP is invited for the big summer bash every July. :whoot: :whoot:

Sounds nice. And to be fair, if I had the money to build my dream pool, I'd build another one for the wife, who much prefers to just float and wade around and isn't nearly so much into the swimming aspect <G>

- - - Updated - - -

Martin Kennedys pool.

Don't understand the reference?? Who's Martin Kennedy??

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I already have one.... mine :).

Since switching to TFP methods, it's been cruising along with no water-balance issues at all, no algae, no D.E. Filter issues (I can go a min of 3-4 months between Backwashes since switching to Bleach, FC/CYA Chart, etc).

My longtime Pool Repair/Maint guy stopped by the other day for an unrelated issue and looked at the pool and said "it's looking great."

When I bought my house the pool was already there. If I were to have installed my own pool, I'd probably have chosen a rectangular pool vs my kidney-shaped pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.