DFW/ Dallas area Builders

Sep 3, 2014
Forney, TX
Hey everyone, I'm in need of some help with my search of a reputable pool builder that works in my area. My home is located in Forney, which is about 20 miles east of Dallas. It is close to Mesquite, Sunnyvale, Rockwall, and Heath. I've contacted several builders that came highly recommended, but they will not come out "this far." One very well know revered builder that don't work this area, cautioned me and said there is a lot below par work being done in the Rockwall area. I want to compare companies and bids, but heck, can't even find any that may work. Not like I live in the middle of nowhere! Anyway, I know there are some good guys out there just need help finding them. I feel like I should stay away from the big national guys as I don't want to be just "another number" in a long list. Your help is greatly appreciated.

You might try Custom Outdoor Trends out of Rockwall if you haven't already. We interviewed them and were impressed, although we haven't completely decided what route we're going to take on our build yet. Craig, the owner, was very responsive and they seem to have good reviews.

Maybe give a call to Reber and Co and talk to them. We didn't end up using him but I spoke to Gerry's wife who answered the phone and since they've been around for decades she gave me the lowdown on all the builders in my area including the one we are now using.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.