Clor Mor® Septic Tab

They are calcium hypochlorite tabs that will add calcium to your pool water. Also, cal-hypo typically can not be manufactured as tablets without a special binder material. It usually leaves a very sticky and gooey residue when all of the cal-hypo dissolves.

You really can't use these as a trichlor puck replacement as the left over binder will clog the tubing on an inline feeder. Putting them in a float will leave residue all over your pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

They are calcium hypochlorite tabs that will add calcium to your pool water. Also, cal-hypo typically can not be manufactured as tablets without a special binder material. It usually leaves a very sticky and gooey residue when all of the cal-hypo dissolves.

You really can use these as a trichlor puck replacement as the left over binder will clog the tubing on an inline feeder. Putting them in a float will leave residue all over your pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Ewwwww.

Septic and pool should not be used in the same sentence....

Have a birthday pool party for ten 1st graders and you'd probably be better off swimming in your septic tank ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.