Need help locating pool supply line

Nov 19, 2015
Santa rosa ca
I have a gunite pool from the 70's. Removed the coping and I am going to replace. Thought I'd replace the old supply lines too. Problem is that I dug down behind one of the supply jets and I can't find a thing. The gunite wall is about a foot thick. Did they bury the supply lines in the gunite?

Thanks for the replies. Sorry I was away for Christmas break.

Dug further and found it. Problem is I cracked the elbow while digging. Now broken. Ugh. Any ideas on how to fix? Pipe is buried in both side so moving the pipe would be difficult. Some of it is buried in concrete type material. Can a patch be put over the crack in the elbow?

First I want to reiterate what Dave said above, you can't patch an elbow. You will probably have to be a bit creative and replace the elbow.

If you can post a clear picture of the cracked elbow we can give you some advice. Also post a picture of the whole pool and the whole equipment pad.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.