I now own a pool, lots to learn!

cclay

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 10, 2015
Burleson Texas
Hey guys I have a 15,000 gallon gunite pool, I'm located in north Texas, I will attach a few pics. We purchased the house a week ago and I am excited to learn everything I need to know! I did just order the TF 100 test kit with the drop salt test also.
152e10a320cfa28bea2f583251b2136b.jpg
1c1be273af196044ee8cd113e3664bdd.jpg
2939db8bb16685116f07320b3fc56edd.jpg

Is it safe to say the turn knob at bottom is a freeze protector?
8d7fb794070143a109885522ac72eb3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y'all look! He posted pictures AND ordered a test kit! Can we keep him????????? LOL

I love your pool and fireplace! I can't wait to see pics at night of the pretty lights in the roof!

Do you know how chlorine is added to your pool? I saw you ordered a salt test kit. I am guessing you have a SWG.

If you would be so kind as to add your pool info in your siggy (settings, edit signature) that will help us help you.

I am going to send you some light reading. It will help you know the hows and whys of TFP

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Welcome! Pull up a chair and enjoy the POOL life! Ask ANY question you might have no matter how small!

Kim

Nice! and it's not green and you have a proper test kit on the way...already ahead!

Looks like your timers are missing the "nubs" that turn the pumps on and off.

I did get the tabs to set the timer!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey y'all look! He posted pictures AND ordered a test kit! Can we keep him????????? LOL

I love your pool and fireplace! I can't wait to see pics at night of the pretty lights in the roof!

Do you know how chlorine is added to your pool? I saw you ordered a salt test kit. I am guessing you have a SWG.

If you would be so kind as to add your pool info in your siggy (settings, edit signature) that will help us help you.

I am going to send you some light reading. It will help you know the hows and whys of TFP

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Welcome! Pull up a chair and enjoy the POOL life! Ask ANY question you might have no matter how small!

Kim

I will get all that info in my signature this evening!

I am using a salt generator (Polaris AquaClear+) I think, I will post pictures of the actual equipment soon.

We do have pool school and it's not bad at all. And the best part is, you don't have anyone pulling at your shirt begging to go swimming. So.... you have a good bit of time to devour pool school. Start with the ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry. It's our starting point and hinges on everything we suggest to you n you'll know, "I know what they're saying!".

Nice pool! You're going to love it, especially as a TFP Pool.

Welcome!! Aren't color-changing LED's awesome?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.