Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I got my official TFP swag today -

So I figured why not make the official announcement today - my wife and I are expecting our fourth child (due date ~ End of March 2016). After three boys, we have been blessed with a little girl and she will be the only grand-daughter so far in the family. Thus, not only will she have three very protective older brothers to keep a watchful eye on her, but being the only grand-daughter will instantly catapult her to princess status...

When I became a TFP Supporter I decided I had enough coffee mugs to last me three lifetimes therefore I went with the onesie. I figured our little girl will be arriving right at the start of the 2016 pool season and it would be irresponsible of me to not ensure that she is fully steeped in the TFP culture; this little girl will know how to properly care for a pool from Day 1 !!

Best wishes to all and, if you have not done so, please do consider supporting TFP financially...

Matt

Congratulations, Matt! That is awesome!!!

We're pretty stoked about her!!

Congratulations! Looks like you picked the perfect TFP accessory to welcome your little princess! All the best to you and your wife and prayers for a healthy (and easy!) delivery. :)

First trimester was rough, #4 is definitely giving momma bear a run for her money. But, all pre-flight checks and testing confirms we're "a go for launch, Houston."

Congratulations Matt!
I can't imagine how excited and proud you must be. Little girls are awesome!

Also thanks for supporting TFP in all of the ways you do!

Yeah, a little girl is definitely going to be a game-changer. We got so used to having boys around that we have no idea what to expect. And I always ignored the girl aisle in the baby stores....now I look down them and I'm like, "HOLY COW! Can a child really wear this many different outfits?!?!?" All of our friends with girls are giggling at me cuz they know I'm in for a rude awakening.

Awww...pretty in pink! Congratulations Matt!

Thanks! I was pretty excited to get the onesie. The wife, on the other hand, thinks I'm a bit off my rocker. But she loves the beautiful pool we have so my TFP habits are tolerated ;)

Mazol Tov!!

Todah rabah! L'Chaim!! (I lived for many years in an orthodox Jewish community in NYC, I was invited to many a Bris and Bar Mitzvah).

A girl??????? OH HAPPY DAY! Have you picked her name yet?

Kim

There is a name but, per CIA operational rules, her true identity can neither be confirmed nor denied ;) I promise lots of pictures when she is wearing the onesie!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have an 18 year old daughter n well.... shes now a delight because she knows mom was right all along. :mrgreen:

Congratulations!

Thank you all for the well wishes. I'm a fair bit older than I would have preferred to be going on kiddo #4 but that just means I need to workout harder at the gym to up my stamina. I do dread the infant years of smelly diaper pails and being up all night but my current youngest is 3-1/2 years old and he's a hoot to be around. So I look forward to pushing through those hard early years to see what a little girl will do for our mix. In the end, I can't imagine life without my big noisy brood and adding one more to the mix is an exponential increase in fun and love with only a marginal increase in cost....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Matt? You DO know it is a girl right??? NO way it will be a "marginal increase in cost"! Us girls MUST have their bling! LOL

Kim

Hahaha...that's true. Our bank accounts never have been nor will likely ever be "flush with reserves" ;)

I guess I was thinking more in terms of other personal costs like losing sleep, changing diapers, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

I missed the initial announcement! Major congratulations, Matt! Children are a blessing and large families are wonderful!! Love the TFP onesie. I'm sure it's just the beginning of the pink invasion! I'm sure you will enjoy the infant/baby stage with your little girl more than you think. Cherish every moment. They become adults overnight.

I missed the initial announcement! Major congratulations, Matt! Children are a blessing and large families are wonderful!! Love the TFP onesie. I'm sure it's just the beginning of the pink invasion! I'm sure you will enjoy the infant/baby stage with your little girl more than you think. Cherish every moment. They become adults overnight.

Thanks. We're all very excited around here. My boys have started talking to mommy's belly and they have gotten to feel some tiny kicks from their baby sister at night when mom snuggles them for story time. Even before arrival she's letting them know who's gonna be the boss ;)

This is what I tell people with little ones. Dont blink because they are grown in an instant! Sometimes it's hard to believe I'm already grandma. LOL

This is what I tell people with little ones. Dont blink because they are grown in an instant! Sometimes it's hard to believe I'm already grandma. LOL

Yup. It's one of the reasons I love being a stay-at-home dad, I get to enjoy seeing them grow up a little each and every day. My oldest is 10 now and he's really starting to take ownership over every part of his life. It's kind of neat when he pushes me away and wants to do things on his own. I don't see it as rejection but as him growing in confidence. I definitely try to cherish every day with them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.