Help for noob! Clear green water after adding baking soda

Ordered and now waiting on my test kit. In the meantime, I have a clear green pool. Suspect metals present, as it changed to green after TA raised with baking soda. We added it slowly, over 24 hours. We had been using chlorine tabs, as pool build just finished and was time to close. Was told to shock - todays numbers:
FC-10.85
TC-10.85
CC- 0
pH- 7.17
Hardness- 150
Alkalinity w/stabilizer correction- 111
CYA- 96
Copper-0 (this surprised me)
Total dissolved solids- 400

It's covered with a safety cover. Water temp has been at 70 degrees or lower for weeks now. Help!

28000 gal vinyl unground. SWG (not turned on yet). Sand filter

Hi, welcome to TFP! Did you use well water to fill the pool? If so you may have iron in the water, which will cause the water to look green next to a blue liner. I'm glad to see you have a test kit on order, as those results are a little suspect. CYA can't be measured that precisely with any confidence in the result. The CYA test is very subjective and it is hard to believe it is that high already in a new build. How long has the pool been open?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.