resurfacing my pool, need your suggestion on adding jets and light

Nov 24, 2015
Miami
Hello everyone I'm new to this site,
I currently have 12,000 Gallon pool with a waterfall, I'm in the process of getting quotes on resurfacing my pool and one of the many contractor that has come to my house to give a estima gave a cool idea since I don't have the budge to add a spa in my pool. He suggested that he can add 3 or 4 therathycal jets on the bench area. Now I would like to get some ideas or share with me a sketch or diagram how to accomplish this. Because I have not found much online on this subject and most people said that they just add a blower to create bubbles. But the contrator told me it would be doing a combination of air and water. Just to give you and idea

my pool is kidney shape 15x30, deep end is around 5.5 ft, shallow 3 ft
bench size 5 feet would like to add 4 jets one each side and two in the backrest

please let me know if you have done this before and how can it be accomplish.

Another thing we are thinking of going with midnight blue diamond brite but since i currently have one light in the deep end also the contractor suggested to add a second small LEd light in the shallow end because of the dark color we are picking. Any suggestion

Hi! I do have experience with a dark DB finish as I just completed my pool a couple of months ago, my PB really wanted to do the Midnight Blue but I went to see a couple of them (make sure you visit one) and I thought they were too bright for what I had envisioned so I went with another DB combination of midnight blue and onyx, you're welcome to check out my build. Now, for your light question, I'd absolutely add a extra light, my PB said I didn't need it but guess what? I DID... I don't like how the light just fades away from one end of the pool to the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would think your pool builder could give you the plans to this. I don't know if I've ever seen a bench with bubblers installed into it. I'm sure it is possible.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.