Premix Marbletite Freestone Series: Tahiti - Does anyone have a picture?

We are stuck on the final decision of our new pool - the surface finish!

Our PB will be using PremixMarbletite brand - Freestone series: http://www.pmmproducts.com/pools.php?id=28&series=freestone-series

We have it narrowed down to Tropical Blue or Tahiti. Here's the problem, our PB has done many pools with Tropical Blue but has not used Tahiti.

I cannot find a single picture of what the Tahiti finish actually looks like in a pool, PLEASE if anyone has a picture of how this finish looks PLEASE post below. Thank you a ton in advance! Is there a similar color combination by a different brand that would be close?

Well, we made the decision on Tahiti this morning without a truly good idea of how it will look. @Marlahoutex - great idea for sure, I will see if my PB has a good sample I could use.

In the end, we originally wanted Charcoal for the natural lagoon look without an unnatural or elevated shade of blue, but since the pool will be in full Florida sun, we went with Tahiti which seems to be a lighter shade of charcoal.

If anyone knows of a pool with this finish or one similar to it (maybe Pebble tec) please share

Tahiti:
Freestone-Tahiti.jpg

Charcoal:
Freestone-Charcoal.jpg

The base plaster color is what generally makes the water color what it is. So you're at a french gray, so water will be a steel blue. The stones are what you see on the surface when you look in but don't affect the water color as much as the base plaster color. Our pool has that base plaster color (albeit with no stones). Pics in my build thread in my signature. It's a very important decision, but also one that people beat themselves up over more than they probably should. If you are in the right family of coloration that you enjoy, you likely will be very happy. Type of finish is the harder decision I think, and where the biggest cost differences come in (though I know darker is generally more expensive on the coloration side).

Do you have a picture of your finished pool by chance?

We are looking to use Tahiti freestone finish as well but like you, we are having trouble finding any real pool examples.

How do you like freestone finish in general? I remember back in the day, vintage pebble tec would bust my toes up. Is that still the case with freestone or is it smoother?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.