New Pump Just Delivered.. Anybody got one of these ???

Not I, just curious why you picked that over a Pentair, or Hayward. Based on the listing you show, there is certainly no price advantage. My Pentair Intelliflow 011018 3 hp pump was about $40 less.

I like the programing simpliscity.
And it is a speck pump. No warranty penality for DYI install. The ecotech motor and controller have gotton good reviews.
Idk ?? We shall see.. Its replacing a 2hp single speed hayward superpump that is 37% of my electric bill during swim season.
I got to go get some glue ... Will post a review when i get it installed ..
There are no reviews at all ( that I could find )
:?

I like the programing simpliscity.
And it is a speck pump. No warranty penality for DYI install. The ecotech motor and controller have gotton good reviews.
Idk ?? We shall see.. Its replacing a 2hp single speed hayward superpump that is 37% of my electric bill during swim season.
I got to go get some glue ... Will post a review when i get it installed ..
There are no reviews at all ( that I could find )
:?

If it's a Speck pump then you didn't read the instructions. It has to be installed by a qualified installer to receive any warranty.

http://usa.speck-pumps.com/wp-content/themes/SpeckPumps/pdf/Model%20S90%20manual.pdf

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.