Suggestions of on-line loop-loc dealer

dw9000

Aug 17, 2014
NW Ohio
I am looking at buying a loop-loc pool cover, can anyone recommend a good on-line dealer? My guess is I will have to fill out the form and have them custom sew one for me. I will also do the installation.
Any suggestions? Decent price on loop-loc? I assume they will be pricey, but looking online they range from $1800 to $5000

I called the Loop loc dealer to see if they would sell directly to me since I live close to where they are made. They said I needed to go through a dealer. I priced on line then went to my local pool store. I ended up buying from my pool store for $50 more than online.

Also check there web site about there warranty if you install yourself .

( from there web site)

Pool Cover Corp. warrants to the Original Purchaser (the person or entity for whom the Pool Cover Corp. Swimming Pool Cover is originally installed) that at the time of original installation the Pool Cover Corp. Swimming Pool Cover to which this warranty applies, is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use, service and conditions, but only when installation has been correctly done by a qualified swimming pool professional. Pool Cover Corp. will furnish – at no cost – a replacement cover, or at our option, repair any part or parts, which prove to our satisfaction to be defective within 24 months from the factory shipping date or from the date of installation (provided the Original Purchaser completes and returns to Pool Cover Corp. the warranty card or other acceptable proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase).

Thanks, I would have it installed but I think I read that doubles the cost, so a $2000 cover would cost $4000 installed. If that is the case I will likely take my chance w/o the warranty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.