opening when possible frost/snow can occur.

dannyboy

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Quick question. I live in Colorado and will soon have a pool. I want to start a baquacil conversion the minute I move in but I wanted advice as to whether to wait. It can snow anytime up until late may here. As the pool has a heater, should I just open up the pool when it looks like there are a few nice days ahead with the heater full blast incase snow does occur?
I'm going to have a load of questions when I finally get in the house but I really wanted a plan of action as I will be stopping at Walmart for the bleach straight after I get the keys..... :goodjob:
3388708874_63d97d234b.jpg

The pool has an automatic cover - will the pump circulating the water be enough to stop any freezing in the pipes?

Thanks All..

As long as the pump is running, you can handle temps below freezing. There is a risk of freezing if the pump were to fail on you, but otherwise you'd be fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.