Shopping in Central Texas

Nov 5, 2015
Hewitt, TX
anyone from Central Texas have recommendations for a PB that does a good job at reasonable prices? We are going to build soon and don't really know where to start with this?

What are typical costs (I know, it depends...), by linear foot, or square foot, whatever? I am seeing pricing at about $103/sq ft for pool and spa, plus another 20K for hardscape and deck.

Any help/comments?

You have some big towns by you. I think your best bet would be to call some PB to find out if they build in your area and do a check on those. You can also look in the new const. part of TFP and see if any of the builds done are close to you. PM the thread owner to ask about their builder.

I wish I could help more.

Kim

Thanks Kim. I'm going to keep shopping. Have calls and emails in to about 6 more PBs within a 100 mile radius... Still hopeful. The first PB was right on with the design, I just couldn't justify or understand the pricing. There was a lot of dollars that I couldn't account for in the bid.

I hope to be posting build pictures soon, depending on finding the right PB. I appreciate the help and all the comments that I have absorbed lurking on the forum.

We sat down and went through it. There was a lot of equipment that was listed as (standard) - as in, this is what we put in, and we aren't going to do anything different for you. I don't have a problem with that, but i want to see a line by line cost. How much is that pump, how much does your proprietary pebble aggregate (the Pebbletek competitor they use) cost? things like that. Rather than just a per linear foot price and then a total price with 15 lines or so of potential substitutions or deletions to lower the price. I just didn't know if that was common or industry standard...?

Got ya! Did you ask him for that info? Have you looked online for the cost if YOU were to buy the same equipment on your own?

For me I would not care what was common or industry standard............I would want what you are asking about-------cost per item.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.