Tara Manufacturing pool liner review

Nov 5, 2015
JESUP
We had our pool liner replaced a couple weeks ago. I truly wish the photos on the Tara website Vinyl Pool Liners and Winter Pool Safety Covers by Tara Manufacturing showed the actual quality of the products. after conversation with the company they stated the fact that I was that seeing EVERY seam in the pool liner was normal and that was the way they produced their products. I am embarrassed and I guess after hearing from them that this is normal I will paying to have a new liner installed, just not tara. the funny thing was they said the seams are from the liner stretching, but i gave them pictures of the liner laying in the pool with no water. The deep end of my pool looks like a sliced pie. I have looked at several of my friends pools and they do not have lines.... except the one who has a tara. lol. Anyway since tara freely admits this is normal please be aware of their liners.

Please feel free to let me know if i am just spoiled because my old line had NO lines, maybe this is the new normal?

Attachments

• big lines.jpg
    big lines.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 114
  • lines 2.jpg
    lines 2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 113
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.