Help locating waste line

well it should be one of the two going out of the filter that is not the one coming from the pump.

What model multiport valve is that? google for a schematic of it and it will say which of those lines is waste.

That makes sense. Next question, it's the right line in the 3rd picture. It has that cap but also goes back into the ground. Do I need to locate where it goes under ground or can I remove that cap to help drain my pool for closing

Looks like it is capped for winterization or another reason and that you can join it up with an extended waste line that goes back underground, possibly into a sewer connection. That splice in there would allow you to either hook up a hose at the cap and backwash where you wanted to direct the water or connect to the other pipe to the right that goes... somewhere else. Into a sewer connection is my best guess.

Interesting, thank you so much. I think the safe play is to open that cap and run a hose. No idea where it goes back in ground.

The other pipe to the far right is dead and needs to be removed completely. It was hooked up to a spa that's no longer here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.