New Texas Pool

Kim is that the rules. Just asking.

Anyhow, today the owner emailed he was coming out. I got home early afternoon no workers. They wrapped up all the stuff to cover it and I heard a rumor there bringing out the chisel tomorrow and gunite again friday. I don't know 0 responses on requests I asked with plan of attack etc. I feel like they want to fix it now and owner is upset it wasn't addressed earlier. This MAY turnout good will see.

Site Rules Forum Etiquette

4. No strongly positive or negative posts about a product or company are permitted from members with little involvement on the forum. We simply cannot determine the accuracy of your post. Further, any post for the sole reason of defaming another party or presenting only your side of a disagreement will be deleted without notice.

Now you have had quite a bit of involvement on the forum but...........better safe than sorry. We do NOT want you thread closed.

I would LOVE to see a picture of your plan and what was done so far. I think someone could learn from it in the future.

The owner?? Maybe things are looking up. I hope he comes when you are home so you can talk to him!

Kim

Here are the pictures they hey to chip down a lot of spa side and back too. Then regunite back and extend tanning shelf...

I lost 8 inches from my pool. Isn't it reasonable to ask for 1500 upgrade?

- - - Updated - - -

Not good to lose ANY size on pool or spa :( Are you making them redo the whole thing? It does not look like everyone is on the same page about what they are building.

As to what is fair? It is NOT fair they have messed up so bad!

Kim

Parrish-

I don't think I have the option too. However the sides i had 40 bottle brush trees planted so it should be really thick by the end of summer.

Kim-

The fired the super. I would have been underwater in the spa not to mention they were missing a light there. Were on the same page now. I didn't realize the back edge was too low luckily the owner caught it.

So what does the page say? Tear out and start over? Lower it so you can sit with your head above water?

Too bad about the super BUT you tried TWO different times to get it fixed BEFORE the gunite was shot so..........

Kim

What a huge mistake. Sorry but... Super needed fired.

The other thing I learned from this site take pictures. Before and After Jack Hammer I took pictures then before and after this gunite work I took pictures.

They have gunite all over my 10x10 Cedar already stained posts. I just sent them the jack hammer pictures before gunite and then post gunite. Doubtful this is fixable.

Im contemplating bringing in a 3rd party company as a consultant to check this pool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh man... this is not good. Do not settle for anything that is not up to your standards.

Likely to only leverage you have over these contractors is money. I would not pay anyone until everything is done correctly and according to plan. Make sure you get lien releases for all subcontractors before paying the general.

Last week they worked one day. They may work this wed but maybe not starting back till next Wed. We gunited before Thanksgiving. Its totally awful.

Apparently tile wasn't ordered then the wrong tile, now the right one ordered. I provided the sku a few times with picture.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.